Requirements for Rental
- 25 years minimum age for boat captains.
- Valid drivers license
- If born after Jan 1 1982, must have a ODNR boaters safety course certificate or equivalent NASBLA approved course, and sign sworn statement to that effect
- Must take a boating safety quiz and review with Clemons employee
- 50% of rental fee required to reserve rental
- Rental rates do not include fuel or sales tax
- In addition to rental fees, a $500.00 security deposit is required before departure.
- All boats include U.S.C.G. safety gear, charts, depth finder, compass & VHF radio
- Renter assumes all liability for damages due to their negligence during rental
- Check with your auto or home insurer to see if you are covered. We do not offer optional insurance.
- Late returns will be charged $50.00 for each 15 minutes past your scheduled return time.
- Late fees will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Consecutive full day rentals can use boat during all daylight hours;
- Boat must be moored at dusk, per our insurance co.
- Dockage is included, if desired, for multi day rentals
- Full day rentals from from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- ½ Day AM rentals are from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Save 10% on rentals of 3 full days or more
Rental Deposit Policy
If adverse weather conditions force us to cancel rentals, we will issue you a full refund, or reschedule your rental appointment. If you choose to cancel your reservation, and do so at least 7 full days before your rental day, we will try to re-book the boat. If we are able to do so, we will refund your deposit, less a 15% handling fee. If you choose to cancel your reservation less than 7 days before your rental day, your deposit will be retained. If you re-book (in the same season) we will apply your deposit to the new booking date.
For any other questions CLICK HERE