The Albemarle 31 DC will debuted in the Fall of 2019 as the company entered its forty-second year in business. This is Albemarle’s second Dual Console model, as the company introduced the 27 DC at the 2018 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
A 24 degree deadrise, hand-laid solid fiberglass hull, one-piece construction, and superior weather protection will ensure a ride worthy of the Albemarle name and allow boating even when the weather is less than ideal. The 31DC features reliable and efficient Yamaha outboard power with a choice of 300 or 350 horsepower. The bow, helm, and cockpit seating will offer plenty of comfortable space for family and friends. Her cockpit is uncluttered and well laid out for multiple purposes.
The standard boat has everything you need for a day offshore, and with the addition of the optional cockpit galley, she is very capable of onboard dinner cruises as well. The 31 also features our “A” Berth, an innovative full beam berth, making her the first dual console in the class truly capable of comfortable overnighting.
This 31 Albermarle is now in stock and comes very well equipped with options including:
- Twin Yamaha 300 Hp Four Strokes
- Optimus 360 Joystick Control with Sea Station
- White Painted Engines
- Bow Cover
- Cockpit Cover
- Cockpit Galley Package w/ Electric Grill, Refrigerator and Sink
- Dash Mounted Waterproof Wireless Phone Charger
- Reverse Cycle AC/Heat (Helm and Both Consoles)
- Wet Sounds Upgrade 3 premium Speakers, Amp and Subwoofer
- White Powder Coated Hardtop Frame
- Hardtop 7 Place Rod Holders – Powdercoated
- Extra Pop up Cleat and Rod Holders
- Custom Boot Stripe Colors
Photos Shown are Factory Photos. Actual Photos Coming Soon. Call for Details.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media @Clemonsboats1. This new 2020 Albemarle 31 Dual Console is available for sale in Sandusky Ohio.