Price Reduced $20,000!
FRESH WATER BOAT!!! – Custom Carolina Edition- Mezzanine Seating – Great Lakes FRESHWATER!!!
Contact Broker Steve Carlson @ 330 283 2155 For More Details or an Appointment to View. Boat is currently offsite, but arriving soon.
The refined 41 Express is an impressive offshore fishing machine that combines striking lines and dramatic Carolina-style flare, with unparalleled interior design, innovation, and craftsmanship. Designed to handle like a sports-car in the toughest of seas, the rock solid construction of the 41 speaks for itself and the elegant refinements will make serious offshore fishing both enjoyable and comfortable.
This 41 Express is absolutely loaded with extensive custom rigging with options including:
- 24V Bow Thruster
- Albemarle Hardtop with Full Enclosure, Side Rod Holders, Multicolor Overhead LED Lighting, and LED Spreader Lights.
- Anchor Windlass with Rope, Chain and Anchor
- Coaming Pads – Marine Vinyl with Sewn Corners
- Engine Driven Emergency Bilge Pump
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Helm Deck Air Conditioning (Separate Unit)
- Oil Changing System
- SeaKeeper Gyro Stabilization System
- Teak and Holy Sole Throughout Cabin
- Trolling Valves
- Underwater Lights, Pair
- Wet Sounds Upgrade – 3 Premium Speakers, Amp, Subwoofer
- Twin Cummins QSM11 715 HP Diesels with 200 Hours – ALL FRESH WATER!!
- CUSTOM: Extra Gunwale Rod Holders / Backing Plates
- CUSTOM: Plumbed Transom Fishbox As Livewell
- CUSTOM: 24V to 12V Converter and Install 3 30 Amp Downrigger Plugs
- CUSTOM: 10 Rod Holders Across Back of Hardtop
- Garmin Electronics Package
- Cummins Extended Warranty Transferable and good until June 23 2026 or 3000 Hours, whichever comes first.
On deck, the 41 has an oversized cockpit with gunnels designed at just the right height for wiring marlins or gaffing tunas. Standard equipment such as livewell, ice/bait coolers, tackle storage, rigging stations, oversized fishboxes, and a transom door provide the most hardcore fisherman with everything needed to haul in the big catch. The helm’s “palm beach style” pod and single lever controls give the boat a yacht like appeal and makes for easy handling when fighting fish or at the dock. The oversized windshield allows great visibility and excellent protection from the elements and the wrap around seating provides comfort for the crew when running out and back from the offshore grounds.
The modern cabin has all the creature comforts one could imagine. Appointments include a spacious forward stateroom, oversized galley, head with separate shower, and a “convertible settee” that provides additional sleeping accommodations for three. The new “open-air” layout provides also incorporates abundant storage for rods, gear, clothes, and food and drinks. Everything about this layout proves that luxury and fishability can co-exist in one stunning and well refined sportfishing package.
This Custom 41 Albemarle is available in Sandusky Ohio. Be sure to Follow us on Social Media @Clemonsboats1 for updates on inventory and events.