Please Call for Sale Price!!! Be sure to click the Video Tab above the Photos for a nice video of a nearly identical sistership.
Call us at 4196845365 for an appointment to view! Video is a nearly identical sistership.
Cutting-edge features, great capacity and easy adaptability are hallmarks of the dual-console 320 Vantage®, winner of the National Marine Manufacturers Association?s 2015 Innovation Award. Rock-solid control meets the ultimate in versatility and comfort with the many accessories and options the 320 provides. Serious fishing, joyful entertaining, day-long watersports or cruising and even a place to sneak in a nap or an overnight stay?the 320 is ready for your day. When the softest, safest ride meets the best equipped dual-console around, new possibilities become eminently possible. With Whaler, you can be confident to the core.
- Uniquely convertible portside seating offers an array of configurations.
- Spacious open bow features backrests, a large under-seat cooler, an optional bow table and more.
- A cockpit utility center includes a sink, 18-gallon cooler and prep surface, plus optional grill and fridge.
- Below deck, a cozy interior seating area offers a break from the weather.
- Two touchscreens at the helm feature available Raymarine electronics and VesselView display.
This 320 Vantage is absolutely loaded with equipment including:
- Light grey hull with black graphics
- Twin White Verado 350's with Joystick with Autopilot
- Black canvas
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- White Rubrail with Stainless Insert
- Bow Cushion
- Bow table
- Air Conditioning
- Underwater Lighting
- Raw Water Washdown
- Weather Curtain
- Hardtop Hatches
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- Electric Grill
- Inverter Sytem
- Cockpit Table
- Retractable Sun Shade
- VHF Radio
- Premium Audio Package
- Satellite Radio
- 7" Vessel View
- 16" RayMarine Axiom Pro Elec/Nav Package
- Cockpit Cover
Call 4196845365 for more information or shoot us an email and dont forget to follow us on social media @clemonsboats1. This new dual console is for sale in Sandusky, Ohio.