If you love fishing in style, we’ve got something you’ve got to see!!
We’re proudly introducing Albemarle Boats to the Clemons Boats family.
We love boating and fishing in style, as much as anyone. When the opportunity to bring on the Albemarle line of boats to the Great Lakes Region opened up, we jumped at the chance to be your local dealer.
Why do we love Albemarle Boats? They get it! Everything they do is underscored with the passion of fishing in comfort with the best tools to do what you love. Like Clemons Boats, Albemarle Boats is a family owned business. Their 60 years of family built boats creates more than a product. It creates a lifestyle, a passion, a love of the water and fishing that is hard to find these days.
Albemarle Boats are known for:
– Superior Ride. Albemarle Boats have unmatched hull durability, strength, ruggedness and most of all ride! They are legendary in the ability to take on even the most brutal seas with comfort and confidence. These hulls are built to the highest standards, by top naval architects and master craftsmen. Then put through rigorous testing, at all phases of design and build. To say they overbuild these hulls would be an understatement!
– Fishability! Albemarle Boats are built by serious fishermen, for serious fishermen! They feature wide open cockpits with plenty of room for you and your crew to work a fish. They have spacious cabins that are comfortable and stylish. There’s plenty of storage, in just the right places. Rod holders where you need them; gunwales at the right height for gaffing or tagging; huge fishboxes; big livewells; well-designed bait stations; custom built tuna towers…everything you need to fish your heart out! These boats are built to fish on days when other boats are stuck on the docks.
– Family. When you buy an Albemarle, you’re not a number, and your boat is not a product. You’re a friend and your boat is a part of each one of the seriously dedicated employees. Albemarle is also dedicated to building customer relationships as strong and long lasting as the boats they build. They truly do whatever it takes to make sure your Albemarle ownership experience is pleasurable, hassle-free, and one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. Combine that with the passionate, committed folks at Clemons Boats, and how can you go wrong?
– Quality and Excellence. The #1 reason people choose Albemarle Boats is the unmatched quality. They only use the best components available, with advanced construction techniques and testing.
Here’s a little taste of what goes into making an Albemarle boat:
- Hand-laid, solid fiberglass hull construction with premium gelcoat finish and vinylester and polyester resins
- Fiberglass bonded and mechanically fastened hull to deck joints
- Bronze/Stainless Steel underwater gear and through hulls, never composite
- Color-coded, tinned, stranded copper wiring throughout
- Heat-shrink terminal connections
- Every completed boat undergoes extensive sea-trials and testing
- Detailed record keeping from lay-up to sea trial
- Ten-year, transferrable limited hull warranty